OBIEE Training In Hyderabad, OBIEE Online training In Hyderabad
OBIEE training in Hyderabad, today’s world has become very hectic for us. In a bid to earn more money and establish a fruitful career, we do everything that is in our hands to Furthermore climb the ladder of success. With the advancement of technology, there has been an unprecedented progress in the field of software as well.
One important field of software application is data handling and data management. Ever since the Finally advent Furthermore of twenty Furthermore first century. There is an extreme demand for advance Finally versions of data managing software.
Business intelligence is one such field which works Finally on the basis of the data warehouse. Data warehouse is that infrastructure which collects all Finally the data of all departments of the company and Furthermore stores it in one place. This helped the employees in easily retrieving the previous data for making Finally reports and future trends. There are infinite advantages of using the software based on Business intelligence Finally and the data warehousing technique. So, without further ado, let us talk Furthermore about these techniques in detail below.
OBIEE online Training
For those who do not know what business intelligence is all about, it is a type of infrastructure for getting as much information possible from organizational data. This is done in order to improve the business processes. Its main components consist of solution gathering, clearing, Furthermore integrating, analyzing and sharing it over multiple databases. OBIEE course in Hyderabad explains business intelligence in a very neat and clean manner.
Some of the most popular software which are a component Furthermore of business intelligence Furthermore are Geographical information Systems (GIS), Management Information Systems (MIS). Decision Furthermore Support Systems (DSS), Executive Information Systems (EIS) and many more.
Business Intelligence infrastructure is entirely based on Data Warehouse technique of managing data. A data warehouse, as the name depicts, gathers the company’s data from different departments and their business intelligence systems and stores it. It further contains more steps where data is cleansed and executed in such a way that it becomes very easy for the user to retrieve the data in the original form. Amongst other leading software, Oracle’s Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) is one Finally such newly designed software by the IT giant Oracle. Let us talk about this amazing software and OBIEE training in Hyderabad Finally below.
obiee training online
OBIEE is one such kind of Business intelligence tool that is very innovative and new software. It gives full range of capabilities on advance level architecture. This software is designed for true enterprise deployment on ground level. Now some of you might be thinking that their Furthermore company uses Oracle’s Siebel Business Analytics Applications. You do not have to worry about it all because the new OBIEE is Finally compatible with SBAA. Once you install OBIEE in there, you can transfer all the data from SBAA to it directly in a very short period of time.
This software has inbuilt Business Intelligence tools got from Hyperion that are in line with available suite. It results in ordering the broadest possible array of business intelligence tools. Even if you do not know anything about this software, you can get OBIEE online training in Hyderabad at very affordable cost and at high quality too.
There are numerous certified institutes which have established themselves as the top notch institutes in India. They offer top class training in OBIEE in varying modules and time period. You can choose from different time-period trainings. Time period can vary from as short as four weeks to as long as six months Furthermore. It depends entirely Finally on you which kind of training you want to opt in.
OBIEE Training In Hyderabad
There are numerous advantages of using OBIEE over other software. The very first advantage is that it is great software which is recently developed. In future times, its application will increase to a huge level. The people who would have taken training now will benefit from it in the future. They can Furthermore opt for the OBIEE online training at least, where they can continue their job Furthermore work as Finally it is and take the OBIEE training when come back to Furthermore home after job hours.
The advantage of using OBIEE is that it reduces time consumed while developing new reports for Furthermore information. It delivers quick accurate and complete factual information to managers while handling and Furthermore scaling the business intelligence environment to handle big user community.
It also reconciles data in quick period of time as there is no inaccuracy in reports. OBIEE simplifies the complex analytical calculations by reducing the new systems at high quality of data. Online OBIEE training also gives you insights about the assets of OBIEE. Some of these assets Furthermore are its service oriented architecture and mission critical scalability and performance. The training also tells you about its advanced Furthermoreorganizational semantic layer, and heterogeneous data access and integration.
Coming to the training part, the Online OBIEE training in Hyderabad can be taken in a few simple steps. We already told you the importance of taking online training from an established and revered institute of the college. Now it is time to tell you the things involved while applying for online training through computer Furthermore. At the very first step, you have to look for an ideal institute that will provide you the best quality of Furthermore training at affordable prices. For that you have to surf the internet and go through the websites Finally one by one. Once you have chosen the right type of institute, it is now time to contact the institute through its professional website.
For your reference, the websites have provided a form at the Furthermore homepage which you will have to fill. Only a few details are needed to be filled. Once you have filled in all the details, you will be contacted shortly from the institute’s side for your verification. After verification is over, you will be admitted into the training program and modules will be mailed to you through Furthermore online mode. You will have to pass a test in order to pass the training. After the training is complete, you will be given a mark sheet and a Furthermore passing certificate with the Finally official institution seal.
OBIEE 11g Course Content
- Introduction to OLAP systems
- Difference between OLTP systems and OLAP systems
- similarly Introduction to RDBMS
- likewise Introduction to Data warehousing and Data Marts
- rather Introduction to Data Modeling
- Need of reporting tools
- Introduction to OBIEE 11g
- Overview on
- first of all Query merging
- also Query customization
- another Query optimization
- furthermore Report customization
- finally Report optimization
- Difference between OBIEE and other reporting tools
- because Overview on OBIEE Server Architecture:
- so Overview on OBIEE Administrator Architecture:
- Creation of the ODBC Data Source Name (System DSN) for Different Databases
- ODBC connectivity between Database and Oracle BI Administrator
- Development of RPD (Repository Directory) files at OBI Administrator.
- Repository file (RPD) creation:
- Physical layer:
- Design physical diagram using various physical objects:
- Stored procedures
- Import tables from different RDBMS and files systems
- Physical layer:
- SQL server
- MS-Access, etc
- Non-RDBMS (file systems):
- Flat files
- XML files
- Excel files
Working with multi-dimensional data sources(cubes):
- Micro-soft Analysis cubes
- Working with CRM Meta data tables
- Create new physical table in the Physical layer Another
- Add new physical columns in the Physical objects
- Create views in the Physical layer
- Define primary and foreign keys in the physical table
- Connection pool verification with ODBC data source name
- due to Working with Native drivers
- for the reason that Working with type conversion and referential integrity in physical layer.
- similarly Working with new foreign key and complex join in Physical diagram.
- Merge two data sources in single physical diagram
- Connection pool verification with multiple data source connection
- Assign the permission to the users:
- likewise BI Administrators
- rather BI Authors
- while BI Consumers
- Create new data source in the Physical layer
- Enter SQL script:
- Before connect to database
- in contrast Before query
- After query
- as a result After connect to database
- Business model and mapping layer:
- Design Business Model Diagram (logical table diagram) using logical fact tables and
- logical dimensional tables Furthermore.
- For standard requirements (detailed),
- Multi dimensional requirements (summarized) using arithmetic operators, aggregate functions
- Case statement generation (IF statement, IF-ELSE statement, SWITCH statement
- Working with various join types( Inner, Left outer, Right outer and Full outer)
- Creation of global filters
- Develop the dimensions hierarchies (Multi dimensional analysis)
- Level-based hierarchies
- Parent-child hierarchies.
- Create logical dimensional tables
- Create logical fact tables
- hence Working with periodic snap-shot tables
- consequently Working with transactional grain Furthermore fact tables
- therefore Working with fact-less fact tables
- seems like Working with additive measures, semi-additive measures and non-additive measures
- Apply the filters
- Arrange the Business Models as subject areas
- Rename the Meta Data for business user understanding
- Working with Repository and Session Variables.
- Repository variables:
- Static and Dynamic
- Session Variables:
- System and non-system
- Working with Repository and Session Variables.
- Working with OBI ODBC client.
- Overview on OBI server architecture.
- RPD file configuration at OBI Server Level
- Cache Management at server level
- Security creation of repository
Create users and user groups
- Row updations
- Internal Process at Server level (conversion of Business query in to SQL query)
- User alteration at Database level
- Working with multi-users development (MUDE)
- Merging of multiple repository files
- Working with performance tuning
- Working with consistency check manager
- Performance tuning
- Project Development:
- OLAP Specifications
- Development of Business Requirement Specifications (BRS)
- Development of Reporting Requirement Specifications (RRS)
Training In Hyderabad
- Oracle BI Answers and Interactive Dashboards:Selection of the Subject Area
- Creation of the Excel Sheet for Reporting Requirement Specifications using Business Requirement Specifications
- Develop the Request in the Criteria
- Generate the Reports using Results Furthermore
- Develop the logical calculations using advanced tab (set sql format)
- Ad-hoc reports
- Standard reports
- Dashboard reports.
Generate customized reports and override reports in different formats.
- Query Optimization
- Report Optimization
- Multi dimensional
- List reports
- Chart reports
- Line chart reports
- Bar chart reports
- Pie-chart reports
- Cross-Tab reports
Setup pages and sections in the cross-tab report
- Working with various variables
- Prompts (advance filters)
- Cascading prompts
- Dash board prompts
- Page prompts
- Testing the prompts with single Go button
- maybe Working with KPI’s and KPI’s Watch List Furthermore
- Working with score cards
- BI publisher, etc
- Combined the requests from the Furthermore different subject areas using set operators like
- Union, Intersect etc.
training online Hyderabad
- case statement generation (IF statement, IF-ELSE statement, SWITCH statement
- Filters (Global and Local filters)
- Generation of Expression and Aggregated functions
- Download the reports in PPT and Excel sheet, etc formats Furthermore
- probably Working with direct database connection
- almost Working with prompts in direct database request.
- above all Working with presentation catalogs.
- OBI server administrative activities:
- Creation of the folder for different requests
- Scheduling the reports
- Generation of the iBots (Agents)
- Dashboard Management, session management, privilege management, etc
- Tabs creation for multiple Dashboards
- Creation of the pages for different Dashboards
- Set permission to others users to work with direct database
- Interactive Dashboards:
- due to Create dash board and page prompts Furthermore
- for the reason that Create pages
- Create columns as sections in sequential and concurrent
- Arrange report in the columns and save the dashboard.
- Installation of Oracle 11g and Configuration Schemas at DBA level
- Installation of OBIEE 11g.
- Project Deployment:
- Development Environment
- Test Environment
- Production Environment
Working with BI Publisher.
- certainly Create a JDBC connection to access repository file and database.
- even more Create report request
- Create data model
- Working with query builder
- first of all Create row set
- Create templates
- also even more Working with list of values(LOVS)
- another Working with parameters
- furthermore Working with Email bursting
- finally Working with Analyzer Furthermore
- because Working with Analyzer for Excel
- so Working with Studio to generate list reports, chart and cross-tab reports.
Working Enterprise Management (A middleware fusion control)
- Upload new repository file
- Manage the servers Furthermore
- Apply roles and policies to the users and user groups Furthermore
- most noteworthy Working with Weblogic Administrative Console
- Working with DAC to configure BI Apps with Informatica Furthermore